Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Week in Hell



These past few weeks have been quite stressful. I broke my upperjaw (Ofcourse it hurts like hell) and my father had an heartattack. We were all shocked when it happened but now after it's all over we know we should have seen it coming. My father is feeling so much better then he did all last year, he can even stand up straight now. We always thought it was because he is rheumethic that he had so much trouble but now we know it had been his heart the whole year. Luckely he was operated so fast, there is a good chance he won't have that much damage even tough it was a large blockage.
Get wel soon Daddy!

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

Oh my. I’ll keep your father in my prayers and get some rest hun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home