Thursday, May 04, 2006

In The Summer Time



Finaly summer has arrived here in Holland. Only last week I was still wearing my wintercoat and now I am only wearing a t-shirt and skirt. It was quite sudden but very nice for a change. It has been a very cold spring and now the tempature starts rising the trees and plants can start growing again. I love summer even though winter has some perks but I am just a sun lover. We have already BBQed 2 times this week! I hope everyone will have great weather to wash away those last winter depressions wherever you are.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger SgtMajor said...

wow you're half indonesia. nice to know you.In Indonesia its rainy days right now. The season is much changing, according to lesson i've got from School , April must be a hot season ( sunny ).

But i think global warming has change the season in my country

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

Nice to know you too and I will try and update a lot if I have stuff to write about.

Global warming you can only see over longer periods. around a 10.000 years. But if it would speed up I might want to buy a lifejacket since I'm 6 meters below sealevel. I do not realy believe in global warming maybe I will write a post about it

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home