Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hunting for a Job


I have started to look for a job as a biology teacher now. This is the best time to do it because most schools now know how many students they will have next year and how many teachers they need. I have already replied to some ad's in the paper and I hope I will soon find the perfect job. I still have one year to go till I am graduated but as teachers are in demand and I will have enough time on my hands I decided a job would be perfect. Ofcourse I will post as soon as I know more

5 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger SgtMajor said...

you want to become a teacher?
great, im a teacher too, i teach chess in school also i teach sunday school.

you can read some tips in my blog if you have time

goodluck with your work!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

Thanx. I am almost finnished with my school to become a teacher. I already have my first interview Thursday

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Henk said...

Good luck with the job hunting. I'm sure you'll find something soon, since teachers are in demand again. What grades are you going to teach and what age will the kids be?

Talk to you guys l8er!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

I don't know the grade system that well but in Dutch it's the VMBO or onderbouw HAVO/VWO so the kids are between 11 and 16

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger SgtMajor said...

hope you will passed the interview
and update your blog soon so I will know the story. have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home