Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Day In The City I Grew Up



Friday I went to my parents, it's a two and a half hour journey and as my mom and I wanted to go cloth shopping for skirts she wanted to make me, I had to get up early. I wanted to go at 7 o'clock but because I was awakened by the heavy rain I went an hour earlier. When I finally reached my destination it had become dry again and my mother and I left immediately for the market. I found some pretty cloths and my mom and I decided to go windowshopping. Me and my mom love to do that but as always it didn't stay window shopping! I saw some DVD I wanted for a nice price and I saw some books I wanted (which I didn't get) We also had a nice cup of coffee and hot chocolate and we went to an old friend of mine who owns a dog trimming saloon.

At my friend shop we talked about our lives and we talked about the animals. She had some hoppers that hadn't been picked up and she gave them to me for my spiders but when I got home my man loved the look of them so much that they are now enjoying a nice life in a terrarium! I also met some friends of my mother and then we went home.

We started right away to make the skirts and then needed to start dinner already as I needed to leave earlier than normal. We had Chinese and it was nice to have my mother cook for me again! Of course my train didn't go as it should when I went back and I needed to take another train. The ticket lady send me first to the wrong train but because I am so smart (ahem, ahem) I took another train that I thought was more logic (I am Tuvok's relative!) and it paid in the end! I was only 15 minutes late instead of 45 minutes.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

het was inderdaad een heel leuke dag.wanneer gaan we weer
moet wel lachen om die sprinkhanen , wens vincent er succes mee
mama

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

Ik denk ergens eind september wanneer alles weer is gestart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home