Sunday, August 27, 2006

School is Starting



Next week, school is about to begin for me. The last year of college in Amsterdam if everything goes right of course! Luckely teaching starts for me the next week so I still have some spare time! It will be my first year teaching all by myself (I have thought alone before) as I will have to run everything. I will have to do everything myself from yearplanning and keeping track of students. I am actually looking forward to it even though I am a bit nervous but I am lucky with my mentor and I know I can always ask other teachers for help.

I only have to do my minor and a final paper. I don't net know what it will be about but I really hope it can be something on biology in stead of teaching! Not that I don't like teaching but I don't find it as interesting as biology. I want to do something with spiders and I hope I will be able to do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home