Monday, August 14, 2006

Snape's Worst Memory



I always check http://www.mugglenet.com for my latest Potter news and as a big fan of Snape (Good or Evil) I am really looking forward to the Order Of The Phoenix movie. Especially the scene of Snape's worst memory so I was very happy to see the pictures where they are filming that scene. The photos were taken on July 24th at Blenheim Palace and you can clearly see Daniel Radcliff and the young snape actor: Alec Hopkins. I can't wait to see this movie and I hope the trailer will be out around Christmas for the first look of the movie.

7 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snape's worst memory or dare I say nightmare? is obvious Harry Potter himself ;P

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

You're probably right!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was it possible that such an idea should enter our brains?
hydrocodone lortab

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is snape's worst memory clip? i swear that i will DIE if i dont see it.

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This really is a great blog site. Has anyone in the interactive mugglenet heard of JustinThyme by Panama Oxridge?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home