Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Memoirs of a Geisha



I have just seen this movie and I just have to say, WOW. It's a beautiful movie that I wished I had seen sooner but was always afraid to go to the theater and hating it so I have just seen it yesterday. They have taken the emotions so well and how people go around eachother and only try to get personal gain by hurting others. Ofcourse it's said in the past but not even that much in the past. They really took the time time to work this movie out into the finest detial. I can advice anyone who hasn't seen it yest to go ahead and rent or buy it as you will not be dissapointed.

We will soon go to the da Vinci code and I will post something about that as well

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

Thanx I certainly will check the review first

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

memoirs of a geisha was soo good!
just like you said they really captured the emotion really well.
i've heard that the da vinci code is spose to be really bad... but i'll probably see it anyway. ;) have you seen it yet?

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Marijke Buys said...

I sadly didn't have time yet to see the da vinci code yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home